1 Review from the ApartmentAdvisor Community
"DO NOT LIVE HERE"
Reasons why to NOT live here:
1. They walk in WITHOUT ANY prior notice, I happened to be naked. Even after screaming I'm naked, shut the door. They did NOT shut the door.
They DID NOT apologize. Had to go to the front office to get that.
2. The gates are always broken, no sense in paying to live in a "gated" community.
But hey, consider yourself lucky if the gates ARE actually closed, and your gate code works. If you go to the front office, "well it should work" is the answer you get.
3. Power went out in the entire complex, SURPRISE the gates were actually closed! Tenants were manually opening the gate so people can get to work, appointments....etc
4. Apartment flooded once before and the "maintenance" walked in with nothing and said "I don't know what to do". Uuuuhhh...how about get rid of the water seeping into everything?!?! Oh and after it was flooded, no temporary replacement for living. SHIT OUT OF LUCK.
5. Maintenance requests, IF they get done, it's not done right and it's cheap as hell and you'll have problems again.
7. Water randomly gets shut off at any hour without any notice.
8. Neighbors legit sounded like they were tearing down walls and doing construction at 7AM. After several different calls and voicemails, NOTHING.
9. Dog crap EVERYWHERE.
10. THEY CLEARLY DON'T HAVE THEIR SHIT TOGETHER.
Location of Villetta Apartments33.3987071 -111.8719596
About Villetta Apartments
Previous name: Privado Park Apartments
Address: 1840 West Emelita Avenue, Mesa, AZ 85202
Is This Your ApartmentAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing