1 Review from the ApartmentAdvisor Community
"Judge for yourself"
This is a real review which I am sure Griffis Blessing will discredit because they do not care about the people living in the apartments only making money. I moved in January 2015 when the apartments were Cheyenne Vista and was under different management, which got fired by the owner because of all the work that needed to be done and he did not want to pay for the work. I moved out in June 2016, I lived in a studio on the third floor on the outside apartment where you see visibly see the wall separating from the floor. My air conditioner did not work starting the summer of 2015 and it took until the time I did not need air conditioner anymore before it got fixed but it did get fixed. Then Griffis Blessing took over and for some reason the owner started spending money on some things that mattered. Here is a list of issues with the apartments that are now called Crest View apartments. One of the apartment building before I moved in had to be torn down well half of it was just look at the picture in the office and you can point it out pretty easily because it is shorter then all the other buildings.
- Cannot even write a review on their website
- Drug deals in the parking lot all the time even during the day
- Griffis Blessing apartment managers date tenants (not me) which is against policy
- Window leaks because the painters or roofers did a cheap finishing job
- Come home two different times to drug raids on the building two down from mine same apartment both times
- Drafty front doors because of cheap weather stripping
- Lights in the parking lot suck because the tress have grown in front of them so no real lighting in the parking lot
- Come out one morning to the car beside mine along with four other cars broken into that night
- I personally chased a group of guys out of the parking lot while they were breaking in cars once at 2am
- Always people in the pool after hours after midnight on the weekends
- Dumpster area always overflowing with trash
- The new paint job on the building was NOT done professionally at all and started to peel off in the first 60 days
- The painter did not even hit nails back down to be flat against the buildings or railings
- The crazy stair system that had holes in the middle of the walk path for over three months and you could look straight to the bottom
- Erosion problems closed the end of my buildings stairs because the steps separated by almost a foot
- Balcony for my studio is separated with a gap but someone along the way someone choose to put a right angle metal brace but it is missing screws so it moves with a slight touch
- Had to request ice melt right out front of my door because they would not always come to the third floor and do my apartment and the one beside mine
- Thin walls or least that is what it seems because you can hear neighbors talking and their TV noise all the time
- No real handicap accessibility because once my neighbor had to call 911 and it took them about some time to get him down the stairs due to all the turns in the crazy stairs
Changing the name and property management group does nothing because the problems still happen if the owner is not willing to fix the issues.
Stayed 2015 to 2016, lived solo in a studio, 1 bathroom apartment
Pricing and Floor Plans
|0 beds / 1 bath||$610||-|
|Prices and availability subject to change without notice.|
Location of Cheyenne Vista Apartments38.8139826 -104.8341535
About Cheyenne Vista Apartments
Previous name: Woodstone Apartments
Address: 370 Crestone Lane, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Is This Your ApartmentAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing