1 Review from the ApartmentAdvisor Community
"Horrible Year Living Here"
This apartment has some of the worst living conditions and management I have ever seen. I highly suggest you avoid living here at all costs. Here are the issues I encountered in my year living here:
- There was a dangerous hole in our balcony when we moved in that was never fixed.
- We were paying for amenities we never received (laundry facility, fitness center, pool closed for 10 months).
- We were asked to make a copy of our key three times, as the first two copies could not be found. Our lock was never changed despite these missing keys to our apartment.
- Maintenance requests were marked as complete without any work being done.
- Air conditioning went out at least 5 times starting the week we moved in, with no complete fix being made until a week before we moved out.
- Emergency maintenance requests were ignored and never addressed.
- Heating went out in the middle of the winter.
- Break-ins were occurring, and management gave no security warning despite being aware of it.
- Management gave inconsistent answers, constantly changing expected completion dates of the laundry facility. I was finally told they could not have any idea when it would be finished, meaning all other answers were not the truth.
- Parking policies were not enforced, causing there to be inadequate parking for the number of cars in the lot.
This property is absolutely horrible and an unacceptable place to live. I urge you to keep looking and find somewhere else to live. Don’t make my mistake.
Stayed 2016 to 2017, lived with roommates in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
Pricing and Floor Plans
|2 beds / 2 baths||$940||-|
|Prices and availability subject to change without notice.|
Location of Woodbridge36.1019404 -86.7162491
AmenitiesAir Conditioner (Central), Cable Ready, Dishwashers, Frost Free Refrigerators, Full Size Washer and Dryer Connections, Garbage Disposals, Heat (Electric), Oversized Closets, Private Patios or Balconies, Range (Electric), Woodburning Fireplaces, Available in select homes
Welcome to Woodbridge Apartments in Nashville, Tennessee. Our pet-friendly community is located close to Downtown Nashville where you will find many shopping, entertainment and dining options. We are also close to the Nashville Zoo, 100 Oaks Mall, and so much more. Woodbridge offers one, two and three-bedroom well-appointed floorplans and we are certain that we have an apartment that will perfectly fit your lifestyle. Call or email us today to schedule a personal tour of your new home!
Address: 231 Bridgeway Circle, Nashville, TN 37211
Is This Your ApartmentAdvisor Listing?
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.Claim Your Listing